If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Registration of my trips

Post by spooren
Hi!

It would be a really great feature if you can use Waze also for the registration of all the trips I made.

For my work I have to log all the routes I drived, but also the private routes. It's mandatory for the tax-office in the Netherlands when you use your "business"-car for private also.

It looks like this:
Date, time, start address, destination address, distance, business or private, notes

I really LOVE Waze, and it would be great if a logging like this can be done in Waze alzo.

I was thinking about a menu-item in the settings of the app to enable/disable automatic driving registration. If enabled: in the main-screen (map) there is a button to switch between business or private (or whatever, if you can rename them in the settings)

All the trips are recorded and stored in the App (for some days) and in your Waze-account (for always), where you can find them using your browser. You can edit notes, make correction, save, export, see it on the map, filter data and print reports.

I think when this feature is in Waze, people who need this for their administration, want to pay for an extra feature like this... I will! :-)
(a bought several Apps for doing my trip-administration, but I still didn't find an App I love...)
spooren

POSTER_ID:14557345

Send a message

Post by htahta
Found this in a other topic.
htahta
Send a message
[img]https:///MV4Na6[/img]
Local Champs
Country Manager Netherlands:
Benelux