Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Last routes are lost

Post by AlexanderBekrenev
Map editor on world.waze.com does not show my routes. Last route that I can see on the list is on March 29.
I have a lot of kilometres and new routes after that date but I can not see them on the website. And can not edit map on that routes of course.
Android client work well and points are scored well too.
AlexanderBekrenev

POSTER_ID:14864280

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Are you sure you are logged into the app and website using the same credentials?
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Sounds like you need to contact Waze directly. I can't figure why this would be happening. Use the Quick Help box on the Support page to wind your way through until you get a link to send an email to support. See the FAQ answer for help on getting to that point. (They really want the self help thing to work, so getting to the point of emailing Support directly is cumbersome, but necessary for them.)
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Are you sure you are logged into the app and website using the same credentials?
Absolutely! I have only one name/password pair. And my scores are counting equally on my web dashboard and application. Web dashboard has small delay. It is normal.
I have not my new routes only. And about month or more ago I saw strange date on my routes. Year was 9999. On some day that dates disappears and I can not see new routes.
What can I do? Reinstall android application?
AlexanderBekrenev
Send a message

Reinstallation did nothing. I am still have new scores but not new routes. :(
AlexanderBekrenev
Send a message
Attachments

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Sounds like you need to contact Waze directly.
Thank you. I write to support and will wait for solution.
AlexanderBekrenev
Send a message

I have answer from the Support Team. Ron tell me that I have problem with my GPS receiver. My routes marked from the future and registered in the database in 2033.
I used "GPS Time" application to check GPS time. Difference between current time and GPS time was more than 19 years! I used "Mobileuncle Tools" to enter into the engineer
menu and made full reset of the GPS chip. Now my phone has good GPS date.

Thanks to Ron from Waze Support Team!
AlexanderBekrenev
Send a message