If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Daily Points

Post by lance-tek
Currently we can see overall points & Weekly points but what about points earned for a trip or for the day? I would think this could all be client side (since that is where they accumulate and then just get reported back to the server).

Easy add on?

Thanks,

-lance
lance-tek

POSTER_ID:89767

Send a message
Wazing with my Motorolla Droid 2 Global and my BlackBerry Storm (D2G is better though)

Post by lance-tek
the thought was so that you can see what you have accumulated in a trip or trips throughout the day. Since there isn't a way to see what your tally is until the update... it's all about bragging rights I guess :-p Why else would there be points at all?
lance-tek
Send a message
Wazing with my Motorolla Droid 2 Global and my BlackBerry Storm (D2G is better though)

Post by RallyChris
There are no reports of individual trips or per day. Originally there was only overall total. They added weekly with the addition of the weekly mood awards. I guess I would have to ask, what the added value/benefit to having a per trip/daily count? Other than adding fuel to the old, why didn't I get these points threads :)
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png