Forum e-mail notifications have stopped

If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum e-mail notifications have stopped

Postby GangMan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:13 am

Hi,

I'm opening a separate thread in hopes that someone can help me with this issue or experiences something similar. For nearly 1 1/2 weeks now I'm not getting any e-mail notifications from the Waze Forum for subscribed topics, forum or private messages. I didn't change anything in my settings, they just stopped. Also all subscribed topics and forums are still listed as subscribed.

I tried switching the e-mail address in the dashboard to GMail to see if e-mails would be dropped by my mail server. Didn't change anything, still no notifications.
I already contacted support via NanoRep, no reply so far.

This is pretty annoying since I rely heavily on notifications and I feel like the fault is not on my side. On the other hand I talked to some fellow Wazers and they reported no troubles. So why on earth would notifications just cease to function for me?

Any hints on what could be wrong are greatly appreciated!
Wolfgang
GangMan
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Previous

Return to Website & Community Issues and Requests