Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Milage tracking

Post by shinekid
I use Waze whenever I travel for work, almost every day. I need to track my milage and report to managment and although the waze.com site allows me to view my trips, it is a lot of work to turn that into something I can submit. So todays requests are simple automations that could help with milage tracking:

1) Please add an option to export the entire archive list to csv file. Specifically the milage and date. Maybe add filters if possible.

2) Please add an option for scheduled automated trip reports. The reports would be emailed to the user according to their schedule, i.e. weekly. The report could include a link to view the archived trip at waze.com and optionally include the XML file in the email. Also include the milage and date for each trip.
shinekid

POSTER_ID:495587

Send a message

Post by addrian20
In Cartouche, there is an option to download .gpx files of your journeys.

Make sure you are not affected by this problem: http://status.waze.com/known-issue-driv ... ve-does-no
addrian20
Send a message
Area Manager for Constanta, Romania