If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Offline updates & touch gesture music player

Post by JRGN
Dear Waze,

I really love your app for iPhone, but i think you can improve it a little bit more with the following advices:

1.- OFFLINE REPORTS: Hazards, accidents, traffic, etc. occurs even if you don't have cellular or wifi availabity so please in order to keep reporting or posting events, please allow to queue reports offline and once the wifi or cellular data is available again, send all the offline reports to the server in order to keep aware of the "offline no cellphone coverage" event updates.

2.- TOUCH GESTURE MUSIC PLAYER: When driving or assisting as a passenger i'll would be great to pause, play, stop, or skip to previous or next song using touch gestures. This make it better and more quickly to change, stop or start songs without looking for small buttons on the screen with your hands.

From Caracas Venezuela, Best Regards @JRGN.

P.D.: Your comments or responses are really important to me so please don't hesitate to do it!
JRGN

POSTER_ID:39181

Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
I wouldn't be surprised if both of these suggestions have already been suggested on the suggestion page, waze.uservoice.com!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status