[PAGE UPDATE] Road types - Narrow Street / Passageway

Post by voludu2
Since the changes were non-controversial and have been discussed a couple of times now in discord chat, I made the following changes to this page. If these are undesirable, please roll back my two recent changes so we can discuss. Thanks.

1) In the mbox at the top of the page, and in the section for "Narrow Street", I have substituted "Passageway", because that is the current en-us term for the road type, and en-us is automatically selected for all new editors. This is now the appropriate term in the US.

2) Where the page said that routing and display details had not been finalized, I removed this, and replaced it with a statement that the type is not to be used.

3) In the section which was formerly "Narrow Street", I have retained the old anchor "Narrow Street" invisibly to accomodate anyone who was linking to that section using that anchor.

4) In the section, formerly "Narrow Street", and now "Passageway", I have added a line stating that this road type is intended for use in other parts of the world.
voludu2

POSTER_ID:16966196

Send a message