[New Page] PNH

Moderators: MapSir, USA Champs

Re: [New Page] PNH

Postby johnsninja58 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:46 am

Yes sorry that the title was misleading however I do believe all conversations clearly indicated that this was to be an addition to the places page.

I would be fine adding a separate page or collapseable sections for the PNH tables.
-John
-------
[ img ][ img ]
VT - State Manager
New England - Multi State Manager
johnsninja58
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator

Postby jm6087 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:10 am

johnsninja58 wrote:Yes sorry that the title was misleading however I do believe all conversations clearly indicated that this was to be an addition to the places page.

I would be fine adding a separate page or collapseable sections for the PNH tables.

I think the wiki masters can decide which option is best for the PNH tables. Personally, I am leaning toward the separate page but collapsible will probably work as well.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby ldriveskier » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Either collapsible or a link to a separate page would be best. However, can they please be put in alphabetical order by region?

Also, I thought thought the original concept was to provide a simple list or table of the PNH moderators? I know some are listed in the sheets themselves, but not all. And it isn't obvious to someone that doesn't know to look in the sheet.
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
USA LC/CM, MAR MSM, WV SM, NE OH LAM (resident of Ohio)
ldriveskier
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby jm6087 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:28 pm

ldriveskier wrote:Either collapsible or a link to a separate page would be best. However, can they please be put in alphabetical order by region?

Also, I thought thought the original concept was to provide a simple list or table of the PNH moderators? I know some are listed in the sheets themselves, but not all. And it isn't obvious to someone that doesn't know to look in the sheet.

The sheets pull the moderator name from the PNH master sheet, so if things change, you don't have to change the wiki. It also allows an easy place for any one to find the PNH sheet for any region since a lot of regions don't have it posted in their wiki (the last time I looked). If a spreadsheet does not have a moderator listed, then it needs to be added to the PNH master sheet.

EDIT: I went ahead and fixed the order of the spreadsheets.

I think it would be nice to have the moderator names moved from the far right to the left side of each sheet. Not sure if Tony has to do that or who can make that change.

As for alphabetical, I have no issues with that. I created the spreadsheet list originally for me and since I am SCR, I put SCR first. Not a good reason to be out of order and they should be reordered.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby johnsninja58 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:08 am

The PNH tables was suggested by PNH moderators as a solution to listing the moderators. We can always ask them to remake their spreadsheet for another tab with all the PNH Mod on one sheet, however I didnt think that was realistic. It would be nice for all the PNH tables to be uniformed in their layout.

This is also provides list of names and links to the respective region submission forms. I would prefer linking to the PNH sheet as that would update accordingly when changes are made by the PNH team.

Thank you for the reordering, alphabetical does look nicer
-John
-------
[ img ][ img ]
VT - State Manager
johnsninja58
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator

Postby jm6087 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:19 am

johnsninja58 wrote:The PNH tables was suggested by PNH moderators as a solution to listing the moderators. We can always ask them to remake their spreadsheet for another tab with all the PNH Mod on one sheet, however I didnt think that was realistic. It would be nice for all the PNH tables to be uniformed in their layout.

This is also provides list of names and links to the respective region submission forms. I would prefer linking to the PNH sheet as that would update accordingly when changes are made by the PNH team.

Thank you for the reordering, alphabetical does look nicer

I will visit with Tony and see what we can do to make the moderator names on the sheets easier to find. The overall layout should be the same among all the regions, just the moderator name location seems to be different on a couple.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby johnsninja58 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:28 am

That would be great. I know he has been very busy and didnt want to impose
-John
-------
[ img ][ img ]
VT - State Manager
johnsninja58
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator

Postby jm6087 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:34 pm

johnsninja58 wrote:That would be great. I know he has been very busy and didnt want to impose

Tony said he will look into moving the Mod names when he gets a chance. I told him it wasn't urgent, just at his convenience.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby ldriveskier » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:30 am

I can see all of those points, but MAR at least only lists one moderator (ct13) when I know we have three (ct13, jr1982jr, nzahn1). I wasn't sure how complete the rest of the regions were so was looking for a complete table to be posted for anyone looking for their local moderators.
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
USA LC/CM, MAR MSM, WV SM, NE OH LAM (resident of Ohio)
ldriveskier
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby jm6087 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:48 pm

ldriveskier wrote:I can see all of those points, but MAR at least only lists one moderator (ct13) when I know we have three (ct13, jr1982jr, nzahn1). I wasn't sure how complete the rest of the regions were so was looking for a complete table to be posted for anyone looking for their local moderators.

Apparently some of the sheets don't have the links set up to all the moderators for the region, another project we will work on fixing I am sure.
The spreadsheet only will allow for max of 2 moderators, so once fixed we should list the first 2 moderators in our list, which should be plenty to be able to reach out to a moderator in a particular region.

If you look in the SCR / SER / SWR spreadsheets in the places wiki, you will see what all the regions will/should look like once done.
jm6087
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

PreviousNext

Return to US Wiki Discussion