Post by Unholy
sk2380 wrote:
Unholy wrote:Hi,

Can you please share with me the FB page URL - We will try to use some social media magic here...

Thanks,

Ori
Hi, Ori
Thanks a lot for putting it on Waze official FB page.

We got lot of likes for the page but the real problem is lot of users in India are not active on forums, FB page, for that matter any mode of communication regarding Waze.
I see mostly paritosh, cherianchris & vcoolvin more active. :)

Secondly there is lack of awareness about Waze in India.

I request you that can we get some active contibution from Waze in promoting or creating awareness in India.

Regards,
Sk2380.
Hi Sk,

We're doing our best to promote Waze in India, and we're still working on it.
It's not an easy task at all, but I'm sure that we're on the right track.
We still have some tricks up our sleeves - the next months should be exciting!

Ori
Unholy
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Well done a good start :) Hi Cherianchris how are you ??? good to see you here....
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Been trying my best got 2 more users to come and join but didn't last long :-( one was active for quiet sometime but then i guess he lost the interest. will try to wake him up again. And about the community part in waze i try to keep my community active finally have got 7 wazers but no one posts on the wall i haven't given up and still keep posting now i have 30 posts out of which 28 of my own :-(
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:Dear Vcoolvin,

You can keep posting on the wall, but that will not increase the number of users dude. There is a problem with the feature. I'm trying to determine if its World-Wide or restricted to India.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34652&p=317905&hili ... ps#p317905

What is your Community name ? Send me yours and I'll attempt to join.

Chris

The community that i created is Active Kolkata Wazers. I will look for yours and by the way you can call me Vinod. Thats my real name :)
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:Will do Vinod. Last tested, the groups option was not working in India. Me and Paritosh tested it yesterday. Let's hope a new version will come with a fix.

Chris

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2

Thats what it looks like. Even when checking dashboard on the computer i have seen we cant use the login with facebook feature. no matter how many times i click it will start to load and then come back with the same page. Also it seems that there is something wrong with the scoreboard as it shows Na in the last updated field and also says no ranking in the ranks below.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:They are updating the scoreboard to sync with the new WME. It should have updated by the EOD. At least before 21:00.

Chris

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2

Cool now the dashboard is updated.... scoreboard still to update, i guess that will get updated by EOD as you said.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Unholy wrote:
Parithosh wrote:
Unholy wrote:We gave Waze India some TLC on our official FB page - so far I see there are a lot of new likes!

Ori
Dude, Waze India page goes from around 22 likes to 77 likes. That's pretty good! :D

That should get some discussion going. Thanks bud.

P.S. It would be great if Waze could periodically bring such unknown pages to notice :)

Every time that Wazers share with us their fan page, we go public.
We also have a bi-weekly newsletter where we share it with our communties -
http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=34743 (Waze India will be on our next issue (: )

Ori

Hey Ori,

Thanks very much for the magic show. In a way you gave life to the waze india facebook page. Now e have hopes of many people getting in contact with each other and this may even increase our productivity in building, repairing roads (WME style) :) ;)

Vinod
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
sk2380 wrote:
Unholy wrote:Hi,

Can you please share with me the FB page URL - We will try to use some social media magic here...

Thanks,

Ori
Hi, Ori
Thanks a lot for putting it on Waze official FB page.

We got lot of likes for the page but the real problem is lot of users in India are not active on forums, FB page, for that matter any mode of communication regarding Waze.
I see mostly paritosh, cherianchris & vcoolvin more active. :)

Secondly there is lack of awareness about Waze in India.

I request you that can we get some active contibution from Waze in promoting or creating awareness in India.

Regards,
Sk2380.

Wooohhhhh finally we have sk2380 too (Was so difficult to look for you dude) .... now its getting more fun by having two top most wazers of india. Let the fun begin.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:Hey sk2380,
I sent you a PM, requesting you to add me as admin, on the Waze India FB page dude. Please add me. :)

Chris - > MB526 - > Tapatalk 2

Hey Chris congratulations on your waze champ status....
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:Thank you Vinod.. ;-)

Chris - > MB526 - > Tapatalk 2

i am planning to complete 100K points in this year just a couple of days left and i guess i need 4k more points i hope i achieve and its a mystery for all of us how you guys achieve such high points in a week 50K was awesome. In begining i use to think that you both drive a lot but then I understood WME but still the max i have got yet is 15k in a week. Lets see what happens this week, my drive to work and home is very short and thats one constrain in getting high points just 6-7 kms :(
vcoolvin
Send a message