Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by Parithosh
Connection is back and seems to be stable. Hoping to get back on WME, ASAP! :D
Parithosh
Send a message

Post by Parithosh
vcoolvin wrote:
Parithosh wrote:Connection is back and seems to be stable. Hoping to get back on WME, ASAP! :D

Waiting to see you in top 50 soon then eh???

Yeah but lets hope the connection stays stable :(
Parithosh
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
But i guess you were active that week :x :cry: i lost my chance of being 2nd or atleast 3rd that week...
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Ya tons of them.... unfortunately for me none left on my route....
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Parithosh wrote:
cherianchris wrote:I'm having a Torrid time with BSNL here in Chennai. Service comes on for two mins and goes down for two mins. I have to pray that the connection does not drop, because if it does then WME says"An Error Occured" :evil:

Haha I'd a similar problem until the service stopped completely :P

Damn so i am not the only one who was facing that error occurred issue every time i was saving and guess what we all are on BSNL and thats so funny to discover. I only get to edit at my workplace.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Parithosh wrote:What's up guys? I've been inactive for a few days now :(

Curse my internet service providers. MTNL, stay away from them.

And i had started to wonder that now even Paritosh has lost interest and has stopped using waze and WME. Hey Paritosh and Chris, i tried sending Beep Beep from waze the other day, did you guys get something on your end. I sent it when i saw you guys online.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:Please try now. If any of you are online I'll fire first. :-)

Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2

Oh didnt catch you post earlier... Leaving for home now if i see you online on waze then will send a beep beep and a message too... ;)
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Parithosh wrote:Connection is back and seems to be stable. Hoping to get back on WME, ASAP! :D

Waiting to see you in top 50 soon then eh???
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Hi Guys,

I am back from my vacation, so will start with editing and wazing again... Missed waze a lot but surely will be fun again, used waze in morning the new beta and it really looks impressive. :)
vcoolvin
Send a message