Hats off to all Bangalore Wazers

Moderators: Unholy, cherianchris

Hats off to all Bangalore Wazers

Postby cherianchris » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:11 am

I was resolving UR in Bangalore yesterday, and was happy to see that each UR had a brief description of the problem. In around 100 UR, only two were marked General Error. I always knew Bangalore had the best Waze Community in the Country, as I started wazing from Bangalore. Each Wazer in Bangalore is an asset to the community. o7 to all of you.

Chris
cherianchris
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: Hats off to all Bangalore Wazers

Postby Parithosh » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:48 pm

cherianchris wrote:I was resolving UR in Bangalore yesterday, and was happy to see that each UR had a brief description of the problem. In around 100 UR, only two were marked General Error. I always knew Bangalore had the best Waze Community in the Country, as I started wazing from Bangalore. Each Wazer in Bangalore is an asset to the community. o7 to all of you.

Chris

That's pretty astonishing in itself. Here, in Mumbai, a UR with any sort of description is a rarity. Way to go Bangalore Wazers!
Area Manager - Mumbai, India.

Parithosh

Re: Hats off to all Bangalore Wazers

Postby vcoolvin » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 am

I really feel that the most active wazers are from Bangalore, have seen a delhi - NCR area also with some and Bombay and Chennai too but for most of the country hardly anyone. Even in kolkata where i am there is hardly any wazers around. Kudos to Bangalore wazers ;) keep up the good work.
vcoolvin

Return to India