Hats off to all Bangalore Wazers

Post by cherianchris
I was resolving UR in Bangalore yesterday, and was happy to see that each UR had a brief description of the problem. In around 100 UR, only two were marked General Error. I always knew Bangalore had the best Waze Community in the Country, as I started wazing from Bangalore. Each Wazer in Bangalore is an asset to the community. o7 to all of you.

Chris
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:2166642

Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/13/Monster.png

Post by Parithosh
cherianchris wrote:I was resolving UR in Bangalore yesterday, and was happy to see that each UR had a brief description of the problem. In around 100 UR, only two were marked General Error. I always knew Bangalore had the best Waze Community in the Country, as I started wazing from Bangalore. Each Wazer in Bangalore is an asset to the community. o7 to all of you.

Chris
That's pretty astonishing in itself. Here, in Mumbai, a UR with any sort of description is a rarity. Way to go Bangalore Wazers!
Parithosh
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
I really feel that the most active wazers are from Bangalore, have seen a delhi - NCR area also with some and Bombay and Chennai too but for most of the country hardly anyone. Even in kolkata where i am there is hardly any wazers around. Kudos to Bangalore wazers ;) keep up the good work.
vcoolvin
Send a message