Post by lunarplexus
Hey Midnightblack,

Good to have you on board! Hope you have a great time wazing and make it better for everyone using it.

As for points and ranks, check out this link: https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Your_Rank_and_Points

As far as ranks etc, try and check out your scoreboard in the app from time to time. Since you're still new, I'm sure things will get updated soon. It usually happens on a weekly basis. 1900 points isn't that much just yet but keep driving and editing and the points will keep coming. Do let me know if your rank doesn't get updated in a week or two.

Cheers,
lunarplexus
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wazers, keep on Wazin'!

Lunarplexus
Level 5 Editor | Area Manager: New Delhi NCR | Country Manager: India
Platform: iOS on iPhone 14

Post by lunarplexus
midnightblack wrote:Hi Lunarplexus,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply and info.I know my point is not much but I thought every one with some points will have a rank albeit huge.May be am wrong.Anyways I shall continue wazing and check the ranking in another week or two.

-midnightblack-
Right on [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]... And let me know if you need any help whatsoever. And check out the Waze wiki.

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
lunarplexus
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wazers, keep on Wazin'!

Lunarplexus
Level 5 Editor | Area Manager: New Delhi NCR | Country Manager: India
Platform: iOS on iPhone 14

Post by maildiva
Thank you all for the excellent work!
maildiva
Send a message

Post by Marcin_S
Hi Wazers,

Marcin here. I am from Poland and I have joined India community during the Mega Map Raid India and... stayed here for a little bit longer. I am happy to work with India Wazers, it is a great opportunity to experience India from a point of view of map and drivers.
I am a one of the Wazers team who work to improve the map, teach young editors and to be taught by you about great India.
There is map of Wazers: http://bit.ly/WazersIndia, please join.
Please join our team on Slack : viewtopic.php?f=171&t=192542
We need your help.
See you,
Marcin
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by McLarenMCL38
Hi Karthik,

Please connect with us on Teams https://teams.microsoft.com/join/naoa3n735vfc or
Telegram https://t.me/WazeIndia

Happy to help you with your edits, let me know which part.
McLarenMCL35M,
Volunteer for Waze.
world_slou9gd5 wrote:Hi, I am Karthik from Bangalore and joined Waze recently. Looking forward to using Waze as i find this better than other Maps. For some local area improvements I am also looking to make some edits but not yet finding the authorization.
McLarenMCL38
Send a message

Post by midnightblack
Hey Guys,
New wazer from Bangalore here. Excited to use waze and happy to see the indian wazers forum.Am using waze on my daily commute and I already started to edit some UR in the areas where am familiar with.

I dont know if this is the right forum to ask this. Sorry if it is not. I have joined ~10 days back and accumulated about 1900 points . Still my rank is shown as zero. Everyday my points are getting updated but rank remains zero. Any idea what am I missing? Or is it such that I can get a rank only after earning high points?

-midnightblack-
midnightblack
Send a message

Post by midnightblack
Hi Lunarplexus,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply and info.I know my point is not much but I thought every one with some points will have a rank albeit huge.May be am wrong.And some wazers with around 1000 points are in the weekly highest scoreboard for India.
Anyways, I shall continue wazing and check the ranking in another week or two.

-midnightblack-
midnightblack
Send a message

Post by moweez
welcome Talal! Great Waze is usefull for you!
If there is anything you think needs correction in the map, feel free to make a topic. Are you planning on editing the map too?
moweez
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by nchandra
Hello all,

Nitin here from Chennai. Have been using Waze for the last one month, and like the idea a lot.

Thanks to all who have contributed to Waze Chennai so far - seems like quite a bit of mapping is already in place!

Nitin
nchandra
Send a message

Post by Parithosh
saurigr8 wrote:Better Late than ever ;) , friends, i travelled a lot as it's my hobby, either it's a Test Drive of a new Launch vehicle or my personal bike trip... In all these trips waze with me... But from now onwards you find me here... If we talks about mumbai if it's required i am ready to take any responsibility for my area.

Regards
Sauri.

I hope you stick around here so that we can communicate better with each other.

Need support in Mumbai :)
Parithosh
Send a message