Any Wazers in Pune/Maharashtra/India...

Post by rahulmaindargi
Any Wazers in Pune/Maharashtra/India...

I am from Pune and recently started using this awesome application on My HTC hd2.
Works like a charm.
rahulmaindargi
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:1648627

Send a message

Post by K3637
I am a wazer from Pune and use the application for my daily commute between Kothrud and Magarpatta. I use have a Nokia E63, and use it with an external bluetooth GPS receiver.

It is interesting to see that over a period of few months, Waze has learnt the route I prefer and now a days suggests me the updated route :)

Happy Wazing
K3637
Send a message

Post by Parithosh
I'm one of the AMs for Mumbai, looking for more active Wazers around ;)
Parithosh
Send a message

Post by rahulmaindargi
I have found some groups, but there seems to be no one active almost no reports in last months...
I hope more people use this in My area.
rahulmaindargi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by rahulmaindargi
K3637 wrote:I am a wazer from Pune and use the application for my daily commute between Kothrud and Magarpatta. I use have a Nokia E63, and use it with an external bluetooth GPS receiver.

It is interesting to see that over a period of few months, Waze has learnt the route I prefer and now a days suggests me the updated route :)

Happy Wazing
Happy wazing to you too.
Keep submiting Map update request where ever u find issues.
I am one of the AM for Pune currently and will like to fix Map problem as soon as possible.
rahulmaindargi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Parithosh wrote:I'm one of the AMs for Mumbai, looking for more active Wazers around ;)

Well done Parithosh.... Keep it up :)
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vikram_d
There are plenty of wazers all over india You can search for you local wazers in the groups section on your dashboard page.
vikram_d
Send a message