Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by vcoolvin
I have editted quiet a few roads but as i havent got a chance to go to the places where i have been before i discovered waze i am unable to make changes to them. Just today i have understood how to be an AM and so sent a request lets see what happens as i can see that the only AM for Kolkata that i know of is out of town. I am also aware of roads in Rajsthan, Orissa, Gujarat and cities like Bombay, Delhi, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack and few more but i think i wont be able to edit until i drive in these cities again. Wish there was a way i could edit them to.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Wow.... good to see the forum get active... This discussion is really important because i am sure everyone's concept of Highways is different and for better routing we all need to be on the same page.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
lunarplexus wrote:Well done, Darryl! That's a pretty good system. I think we do all need to be on the same page to make a more comprehensive and consistent map of our country. I'll get to changing the ring-roads to minor highways and connecting roads as primary streets as a start.

This thread is just pure brilliance. :)

Cheers!

Really happy to see one more wazer being active on the forum and on WME...
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
hsanivaram wrote:
cshubhra wrote:I personally find that having roads with dividers as two one way roads is better. It automatically restricts U turns, except at allowed places. The problem mentioned above, I have seen as well, did not know that it was because of inaccurate GPS points!!! I will keep the two one way roads locked, to avoid turning them to two-way roads!
I abosultely feel the same.. No matter if the GPS on phones is good or not..someday it will be good and then we will have to rework it all.

Hi hsanivaram,

You are absolutely right, and it really doesn't make sense doing that same work again.
vcoolvin
Send a message