Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

More information about the Waze SDK

Post by GigaaG
Hello,

I'm working on a medium sized transport company. We are using our own app to track workhours of our drivers.
We are looking into ways to make more use of our own app, to improve customer experience, we would like to send ETA's towards our customers upon request.
For this, I would like to receive some more information about the Waze SDK. I know the waze.com/sdk, but before I fill the apply form, I would like to have some more details. Besides that, I heard this application can take some time, while I only have some questions.

Is there someone who can help me? Is there some sort of email which I should contact?

I would like to hear from you!

Greetings, GigaaG
The Netherlands
GigaaG
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

POSTER_ID:17220962

Send a message

Post by adriansinger
Hi GigaaG,

Thank you for your interest in our SDK program. Unfortunately, at this moment we can't provide personalized support, however, you can find all the relevant information in this mini-site.

Hope this is useful and you can achieve all your goals using Waze SDK :)

Thank you,
Adrian
adriansinger
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message
Adrián Singer
Community Manager
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Republic of Korea, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Mongolia, Laos, Bhutan & Brunei

Post by evillz
Karstunen wrote:Newbie asking: Is it possible to have the app navigate through several stops (sometimes more than 10)? Or is the SDK even the right tool for this?
Currently only two consequential stops are allowed on Waze through the Client app.

Inviato dal mio Moto C Plus utilizzando Tapatalk
evillz
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Karstunen
Newbie asking: Is it possible to have the app navigate through several stops (sometimes more than 10)? Or is the SDK even the right tool for this?
Karstunen
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Local Champ / Country Manager / Localizer / First Responder: Finland

Editing the Waze map since 2013