Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Car Service- Arrive on correct side of the street

Post by msweet42
I drive for a car service and find Waze to be invaluable. There is one suggestion I'll make.

An option that would cause you to arrive at the destination with the passenger side of the vehicle nearest to the curb.

When driving a sedan it's easy to do a u-turn. Not so easy when driving a Mini Coach, Limo Bus, or stretch limousine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
msweet42

POSTER_ID:16732055

Send a message

Post by CSparksYoda
Not a 1 ton vehicle. I need to park in front of my client’s house.
CSparksYoda
Send a message

Post by DivaDrive
Use the taxi vehicle, 90% of the time it’s reliable but sometimes you have to be able to maneuver on your own using the Waze map for help. As a pro driver you’re always going to have to put some effort into this too.
DivaDrive
Send a message

Post by eSoldierX
Agreed. This option would be valuable to anyone needing to be on the same side of the street as the address. Even an indicator when arriving at the destination street indicating what side of the street would be quite helpful.
eSoldierX
Send a message

Post by SkiDooGuy
All great ideas!

This forum however is more for volunteer coordination. If you want to suggest features to Waze then your best bet is the suggestion box.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by teacherk6
I park in the centre of a capital city. I need to use an alternate address around the corner to get me to the the correct side of the street to enter my parking as if I use the correct address and the destination pin point is on the correct side of the road the navigator will get me there on the opposite side of the road where I can't actually enter the parking area.
teacherk6
Send a message