A new iPhone beta version ready for you to test out. This version contains mostly bug fixes, as described below.
[Android lovers - we're working on the new version and hopefully will start releasing betas soon]
IPA for iTunes install : link
Full link : itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=http://waze.s3.amazonaws.com/client/versions/iphone/188.8.131.523/adhoc_184.108.40.2063.plist
Changes & fixes:
- Crash fixes
- Improved performance
- Text & UI fixes
- Reroute if you start driving the opposite direction of how the original route was calculated
- Fix focus change when closing alert popup
- Fixed popup menu when launched from external link
- Navigation: fixed missing route line in some cases, and simplified routes which were not aligned with road
- Road goodie munching notification
- Fixed tile download issues & iPad specific issues
- Favorites fixes:
- fixed all corrupted / missing Favorite name issues
- add new fav at the end of the list
- add missing "saved locations" from v2.4 - will now appear under favorites.
- Browser: Back button used for both browsing back and going back to prev. menu.
- Improved options button sensitivity in menus (the blue arrow)
NOTE about debug mode and iTunes crash (developer) logs:
1. Please turn debug mode ON - enter 2##2 in the address search line - this will allow better log collection.
2. Your logs will also include waze's crash logs (developer logs), which will make it easier for us to spot crashes and fix them
Feedback should be posted here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13145