Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by The Fej
Android version 1.5.2.4 is released and can be downloaded from

http://tiny.cc/1524

Fixed:

* Alerts list sorting crash
* 3D crash

Note we are going to put it in the market in a few hours.
Regarding the menu, we will see about enabling an option to set the old mode. This mode was done to be Android UI compatible but I understand the issue of additional clicks.
Regarding the colors, we will look into more schemes, problem is that the jam colors are already red,yellow,orange (and we didn't put green as well) so we are running out of colors.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by The Fej
Checked in the log and it seems that there is no value in the nickname field received on our end. Can you tell me what value you inserted in the nickname field (perhaps it is a client bug) ?
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by Vikingr
Yesterday the 13th I was on the 1.5.2.1 or 1.5.2.2 and there must be something wrong with points and the new beta.
I don't remember the exact point score I had yesterday but I am pretty sure it should have increased to more than it is today.
I have all of the driven kms in my dashboard, but doesn't seem to have gotten any points.
Yesterday I also did way more map editing than I normally do as well.
It can't be true that you are supposed to drop 5 positions with over 300 KM and several hours of map editing.

Could you please look into this, and if its correct explain why I haven't gotten any points, or so few.

Today I was on the 1.5.2.3, and hope that haven't done anything funny as well.
Vikingr
Send a message
Phones: HTC Nexus One(Android), Acer Liquid A1(Android)
Browser: Google Chrome
Area Manager: Norway, south-east

Post by Vikingr
I will go out for a 300 km drive with the 1.5.2.4 now.
Vikingr
Send a message

Post by Vikingr
It didn't crash until it had run for 10 hours and around 350 km.
Don't know why it crashed since I didn't look at it at the moment, but it was inside a very long tunnel.

Other than that it worked fine, no problems except for the Volume control settings, the day/night light and the automatic night mode.

For me this is a big improvement, all the other 1.5.2 beta versions have crashed around 5 times over this time/distance.
And the same goes for the market version before the first 1.5.2 beta.

In fact I am so impressed that I will stress test it during this weekend, maybe I can go back to using only one phone, and don't have to bring my Nokia to make calls with.

Have been running for 24 hours straight while I have been at home, and using my phone for everything else as I do normally. Seems to be a very good and stable version :)

Vikingr wrote:I will go out for a 300 km drive with the 1.5.2.4 now.
Vikingr
Send a message