tskramp wrote:mlangen wrote:Lemon wrote:To anyone using a Nexus one with these beta versions, have you had the following problem:
My hypothesis is that while in Waze touch input near the bottom or in the bottom half of the screen is perceived as touch input at the very bottom of the screen.
I have had this exact same issue a few times. It's very annoying because it only happens with Waze. No other application causes this to happen.
Here is how I fix it most times. I lock the phone with the toplock button and then unlock it again after a couple of seconds. About 75% of the time the screen is fine. The other 25%... well that requires me having to power the phone down completely and restart it again.
That's what was happening to me when I had the calibration issue. I contacted HTC and had them send me a new phone, and haven't had a problem with it since then
tskramp, how old was your phone? i've rooted so i probably cant go down that route...