Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by PierreDalain
cobra wrote:
macneo wrote:anyone tried out my moods+preferences bug?
I can confirm a similar problem (3gs with 1.8.99.8).

Open waze, open mood selector.
Press 'close' in mood selector.
Press lower right '^' button, press wrench icon.
Nothing happens.
I confirm on 3g with 1.8.99.8

Since I install this Beta version I see a crown on the head oh my mood. Can you tell me what's the meaning of this crown?
PierreDalain
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
When attempting to access the options settings, sometimes it won't open, sometimes it will. Restarting 99.99% of the time fixes it.

What is data compression, is it enabled?
Road Goodies off, thank you.
Refresh map tiles seems to require a restart of the app
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
Tiles refresh correctly now when Refresh Area Map Tiles

Options button still doesn't always open correctly. Shutting down and re-opening is the only way to access it sometimes.
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
The Preferences/Options bug has been fixed as far as I can tell, as well.
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
Replicated, same problem here
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
It just means the beta is going to expire... upgrade to the latest app store version
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
Thanks for the clarification Cobra, the other Betas I've participated in, that's what had happened before. Cheers.
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by raredirt
I have noticed something minor that I have not seen before. When I launch Waze with the Iphone (3G) on it's side in landscape mode, Waze still launches in portrait and will not correct itself. If I stand the phone up then turn it back on it's side it works fine or of course works fine if I started it upright before turning it on its side. I know this is minuscule but I am just sharing what I am seeing.

I like the exclusive moods, was wondering if they are being displayed on the mobile map with users of older versions? The 1.8.99.8 version has only crashed on me once other then that it has been running smoothly. Keep up the good work.

Love the way things are looking in general, I continue to see more wazers in my area :D !
raredirt
Send a message
Area manager(On sabatical): State of Kansas
Samsung Galaxy S8
2016 Chevy Volt

Post by raredirt
Just want to say that a couple weeks ago on the 1.8.99.8 version I did not have any issues with a 200+ mile limit. I had a 236 mile route that it laid out just fine.
raredirt
Send a message
Area manager(On sabatical): State of Kansas
Samsung Galaxy S8
2016 Chevy Volt