Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by tomylee
the other day I wazed around and switch on the option road munching and shortest way but waze took the main road and not even one unused road (there were many just next to the main). this option doesn't work at all atm

tomylee
tomylee
Send a message

Post by tuishoudao
Is there any Waze version for QVGA WM6 ?

I downloaded 1.9 ,but it doesn't work on my phone .
tuishoudao
Send a message

Post by urax
is it only me or does the routeplanning act wierd when it tries to "calculate new route" (which it does sometimes) and no matter how short my trip is i get the message "cannot plan longer trips than 200miles".. hmmm am i doing it wrong?
urax
Send a message

Post by walkerb52
Max,

3D maps are an option on Windows mobile also. Go to the Settings menu (wrench) then look for the line that says Display (should be the second one there). The 2D is a button you can click that will toggle the map between 2D and 3D.
walkerb52
Send a message
Jeff
South Denver Area Manager (starting small)
HTC Fuze

Post by walkerb52
New possible bug in this version:

On my HTC Fuze whenever I slide the keyboard out the default WM taskbar comes up at the top of the app and I can't get it to go away from within the app, even after sliding the keyboard shut again. The only way I've found to get it to go back is to go to my home screen on WM then come back into the app and it's back to the normal WAZE App bar up top. I'm not sure if the older version of WAZE was exhibiting this behavior as well as I never tried using the slide out keyboard while in WAZE on the previous release. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me and possibly one of the random mods I have on my phone doing it?

Also, I can confirm that pings in this version (even outbound sends) appear to be coming up as public general chit-chat instead of a ping to the person selected.

thanks,
walkerb52
Send a message
Jeff
HTC Fuze

Post by walkerb52
Not sure if this is a bug specific to this version or not but the last 2 days Waze was unable to detect and connect to my network. All other apps on the phone were working fine without issue. I even rebooted the phone just to make sure and had the same problem. I uninstalled/reinstalled and at that point was not able to sign in, at the prompt was told I was providing the wrong information.

Fixed it by uninstalling, removing the Waze folder from Program Files and re-installing a second time and things picked back up as normal.
walkerb52
Send a message
Jeff
HTC Fuze