iOS 4 support

Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).

Moderator: Unholy

Re: iOS 4 support

Postby cobra » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm

plague wrote:Hi, I've read the topic about the iPhone beta with partial iOS 4 support. I wonder when a version with local notifications will be out... I guess those should be for pings, comments, or events on a certain radius...

Also, the released versions are supposed to limit the alerts that pop-up when you stop. The change in the beta was to limit what you see if you go the the panel to view alerts. That panel was for all alerts until the recent beta change.
cobra

Postby FrisbeeDog » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm

plague wrote:Hi, I've read the topic about the iPhone beta with partial iOS 4 support. I wonder when a version with local notifications will be out... I guess those should be for pings, comments, or events on a certain radius...

I believe the current beta version also limits (with a user setting) the radius of alerts.
FrisbeeDog

Postby gibby71 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 am

Looks like it just hit the app store. GO get it now!!! Ver 1.10.0.0
gibby71

iOS 4 support

Postby Plague » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi, I've read the topic about the iPhone beta with partial iOS 4 support. I wonder when a version with local notifications will be out... I guess those should be for pings, comments, or events on a certain radius...
Plague

iOS 4 support

Postby Plague » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 am

I know about the radius limit, I just would like to be able to set another radius for local notifications, that's what I meant
Plague

Return to Official announcements