Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).

iOS 4 support

Post by Plague
Hi, I've read the topic about the iPhone beta with partial iOS 4 support. I wonder when a version with local notifications will be out... I guess those should be for pings, comments, or events on a certain radius...
Plague

POSTER_ID:47550

Send a message

Post by cobra
plague wrote:Hi, I've read the topic about the iPhone beta with partial iOS 4 support. I wonder when a version with local notifications will be out... I guess those should be for pings, comments, or events on a certain radius...
Also, the released versions are supposed to limit the alerts that pop-up when you stop. The change in the beta was to limit what you see if you go the the panel to view alerts. That panel was for all alerts until the recent beta change.
cobra
Send a message

Post by FrisbeeDog
plague wrote:Hi, I've read the topic about the iPhone beta with partial iOS 4 support. I wonder when a version with local notifications will be out... I guess those should be for pings, comments, or events on a certain radius...
I believe the current beta version also limits (with a user setting) the radius of alerts.
FrisbeeDog
Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by gibby71
Looks like it just hit the app store. GO get it now!!! Ver 1.10.0.0
gibby71
Send a message
Area Manager: Mchenry, Lake, and Cook County Illinois
Phone: iPhone

Post by Plague
I know about the radius limit, I just would like to be able to set another radius for local notifications, that's what I meant
Plague
Send a message