where are the maps?

Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).

Moderator: Unholy

Re: where are the maps?

Postby hodgetts » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 pm

snifsnaf wrote:Isn't it smart to auto subscribe when you post a msg or a reply?

You can change the option in User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Posting Defaults -> Notify me upon replies by default on the board to do this if you like.
UK • iPhone 4 • Area Manager for South Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, West Midlands and M6 corridor
hodgetts

Postby hodgetts » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm

I reported the Blogs again yesterday and got the reply that they'll fix those too.
UK • iPhone 4 • Area Manager for South Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, West Midlands and M6 corridor
hodgetts

Postby hodgetts » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 pm

hodgetts wrote:I reported this problem to Waze support recently so they are aware of it. There are a number of links which take you from world.waze.com over to http://www.waze.com so that users can end up very confused.

I got a reply telling me it was being passed to the development team so hopefully they'll have fixed soon.

This bug seems to have been fixed now - when I access the forums from world.waze.com the links all keep me in the right place when I go back to Live Map etc :)
hodgetts

where are the maps?

Postby hodgetts » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 am

I reported this problem to Waze support recently so they are aware of it. There are a number of links which take you from world.waze.com over to www.waze.com so that users can end up very confused.

I got a reply telling me it was being passed to the development team so hopefully they'll have fixed soon.
hodgetts

Postby grebble » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:53 am

snifsnaf wrote:On my phone, Waze shows a road which does not appear in the "live Map", however, in the "update map" it shows as a red line... a bit unclear to me.

A road with a red line is one that has been recorded but hasn't been classified or named. Edit it with its correct classification in the Cartouche (update map) and it should appear on the live map within a day or two.

Oh, and is there a way to see if someone responded to a post you made??

Yes, click 'subscribe topic' at the bottom. You'll get an e-mail when someone replies.
Area manager: East Northants, West Cambs and Peterborough, UK
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.0.4), Waze v3.0.2.8
grebble

Postby gerben » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 pm

The blog is still WWW only.
Nokia Lumia 920 (WP8 3.7.6 client)
Countrymanager The Netherlands
ImageImageImageImage
gerben

Postby fpancheri » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:45 am

Until yesterday, I could see the satellite image to help me edit rods in Brazil. But now I have only the map made by users. Is it going to back? Almost impossible to edit without the satellite.
fpancheri

Postby almendro » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 am

It is the same in Austria. All the satellite maps are missing.
almendro

Previous

Return to Official announcements