Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by michelebg
michelebg wrote:Hi …
I’m having problems with this version in my Acer N101 … The program detects the GPS when I’m installing it but doesn’t work when I’m using it …. Basically I don’t get my position ….

Does anyone have the same problem in this phone?
Ok ... It was my fault! ... This version works perfectly in my Acer N101 and detects the GPS ...
michelebg
Send a message
Waze 2.0 on Acer E101 - WM 6.5

Post by nakratz
I just downloaded it to my HTC Pure and it does have 3D maps for it.
nakratz
Send a message

Post by PeterG
smusekader wrote: Finally the scoreboard found it's way on the windows mobile version.
Hm... either my device is different or I have done something wrong. If trying to look at the scoreboard or do anything with the groups my mobile browser open and gets me on a website with the scoreboard or the groups. There is nothing within waze itself and the groups page is unusable (buttons being no real buttons, text and buttons not belonging to each other etc.). Not really important for me but I am wondering why this happens on my device (HTC Touch HD, WM 6.1) while seeming to be working for others within waze...

Regards

Peter
PeterG
Send a message

Post by petervdveen
Sometimes after starting waze serveral times it doesn't want to start anymore.
The name 'Waze' apears in the top-bar, but after 2 seconds it disapears again.
The boot screen doesn't start at all.

When it happens I'll do a soft-reset and it's working again..
I think it's after about 3 or 4 times starting and closing waze.
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by petervdveen
notished the same.
Just wait a couple of days.

Maybe there is a large cue on te server..
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by Queazer
Excellent! Does the WVGA version have a 3D map option yet?
Queazer
Send a message
HTC Sensation • Android 2.3.4 • Waze 3.0.0.0
Area Manager Herts/Beds, UK

Post by Queazer
Superb! Will download ASAP.
Queazer
Send a message
HTC Sensation • Android 2.3.4 • Waze 3.0.0.0
Area Manager Herts/Beds, UK

Post by Senozlu1
Hi every one I have installed waze wvga 2.0 on to my omnia 2 i8000 windows mobile 6.5.3 intalled fine but will not lunch it displays error of missing required files previous version was working fine.
Senozlu1
Send a message

Post by smusekader
I'm delighted.

Finally the scoreboard found it's way on the windows mobile version.

Everything seems stable so far.

But still the "Groups" Feature is not working on my windows mobile 6.1 device.
It loads the Groups screen, but without any content, and without an error message.

3D is working, but in my opinion the 2D mode is far more usable (I'm custom to read maps, and think that mode is far more clearly)

Many thanks to your efforts, to make this app stable on windows mobile.
smusekader
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Area Manager rund um Leonberg und um Gomaringen/Tübingen

Xperia Go| Android 4.0

Post by SPBlackVolt
dpiehl wrote:I have a Samsung Omnia II (i920) which I just tried to upgrade from wvga 1.8 to 2.0 today. I too am getting the error "The file 'waze' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." I followed the above instructions but still errors. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the previous version and it runs fine. When I reinstall 2.0 it errors again. I am installing it on "My Storage" the same place as my old version. In addition to uninstalling the old version, I've tried deleting the old directory and files left behind after the uninstall. Still errors out when I try to run wvga 2.0. Activity on this thread seems to have stopped earlier this month. Was a fix found?
Add my voice to the choir. I am getting the same result as everyone else. The only new information I can add is that the vga touchscreen version installs AND runs without issues on my Omnia II.
SPBlackVolt
Send a message