Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).

New iPhone version is finally OUT

Post by
Well, at last we're out with the new version and this is what we've added:

NEW FUNCTIONALITY & BUG FIXES
Ipod integration
Contact book integration
Landscape view
View directions as list
Preference for munching-intensive routes
Hide top bar
Day/Night view fix

SOCIAL AND FUN ELEMENTS
High score road goodies
Nearby wazer pop up
Wazer details, rank and points
Crowns for high-scoring area managers

POSTER_ID:64

Send a message

Post by arcolin
I've got same "infinite upgrade" problem with AroundMe App, just remove it and then download it again.... that's it
arcolin
Send a message

Post by cobra
Lemon wrote:So you can update to 1.3.9 from 1.3.0 if you connect via itunes rather than an over your cell providers network?
No, I don't think so. The version in the iTunes store sounds like it is 1.3.9 in the application. That should be the released version, because it was the version in beta. The text in iTunes probably just says 1.3.0.

edit: Yeah, what Fej said. :mrgreen:
cobra
Send a message

Post by danthemanms
Just downloaded it and used it on my drive today, and am very impressed with the changes. Seems to have fixed my "inaudible voice navigation" issue, though I'll need to do more testing before I claim that for certain.
danthemanms
Send a message

Post by daviss
...and any idea on time frame for windows mobile release?
daviss
Send a message

Post by daviss
sketch wrote:
daviss wrote:...and any idea on time frame for windows mobile release?
Different story entirely. We've been waiting on Apple to approve this for weeks. Windows Mobile users have the luxury of getting the latest version right from this website.
I understand this. So the windows mobile version can get the goodies as well already?
daviss
Send a message

Post by hulagrrrl
I got it. Received the update on Wed Nov 25th. Not too happy with the upgrade that I'm seeing. I find myself now "connected to the network" but cannot get a GPS signal (and this is occurring all over in places where I once was able to get GPS before the upgrade). Because I am no longer able to get a GPS location, it makes the destinations I've stored in My Favorites totally pointless. It's also making the navigation a real pain. I was loving this app pre-Nov 25th and pimping it to my iphone owning friends but now I'm not so sure.....
Oh - also - I really don't need to know that there's an accident in Concord, CA when I live in the Pacific NW. Does anyone know of a filter for the reporting tool?
hulagrrrl
Send a message

Post by Lemon
YES!!!! I cant wait to use this. :D :D :D :D
Lemon
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c2/T ... ogo_sm.JPG
Nexus One | Waze 1.8.99.104 | 2007 Volkswagen GTI | Twin Cities Metro Area Manager | Northeast Iowa Area Manager

Post by Lemon
So you can update to 1.3.9 from 1.3.0 if you connect via itunes rather than an over your cell providers network?
Lemon
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c2/T ... ogo_sm.JPG
Nexus One | Waze 1.8.99.104 | 2007 Volkswagen GTI | Twin Cities Metro Area Manager | Northeast Iowa Area Manager

Post by macneo
iTunes shows version 1.3.0, but it downloads version 1.3.9

well, at least it's finally out :)
macneo
Send a message

Post by PeterG
Hi,
I am on a - supported - HTC Touch HD with WM 6.1. Going to m.waze.com I get a "Unknown OS, Client not supported." :?: :?: :?:

Regards
Peter
PeterG
Send a message