قطر

Hello Qatar!

Post by
Hey everyone,

I will be working on your country on the upcoming weeks/months and i would like to hear from you! If you are already editing, let me know. My mission is to find key people here and guide them to build a community. Myself among a few people will be supporting you with your edits, so dont hesitate to ask for help!

Chris

POSTER_ID:6674338

Send a message

Post by AAMM4
Hi , I am new to Waze , and I find that this app is solving lots of my problems that are always changing in my area , I live in alwukair and every couple of weeks a new road is opened and other is closed . I tried the editing thing but i did not get the idea of it, if anyone can guide me through it , I will be happy to edit the roads that i go through.
AAMM4
Send a message

Post by Arnoniem
Hi Qatar,
I'm Arno (Arnoniem), Country manager of a.o. UAE and Oman, and I'm willing to help you out to improve the routing, get rid of the flooded areas (roads in water, missing land) and other stuff.
Let me know if you find any strange routing, etc, and I will have a look.
Thanks,
Arno
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ BeNeLux Champs UAE Champs Android Beta Coordinator Middle East
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman CM:Thailand
https://u.cubeupload.com/Arnoniem/FsnBw8.jpg

Post by bobbyqat
Hello everybody. I'm bobbyqat from France. I'm here in Doha since 2015 and editing since then.
bobbyqat
Send a message

Post by bobbyqat
Hi h3nblankz,

Here they are talking about the "average speed cameras" which is specific. It is not the classic one flashing you when you cross the speed limit in front of the camera. The one there're talking about is with 2 cameras where the 2nd one is a few kilometers after the 1st one. It calculates the average speed with the time you take to drive between these 2 cameras.

Join us on the UAE/Qatar slack to get answers easily : http://bit.ly/WazeUAESlackInvite

bobbyqat
bobbyqat
Send a message

Post by bobbyqat
Hi AAMM4 and welcome to WME !

You can first join the GCC community on our Slack. Basically, it's a forum (more advanced than this one) where we share our questions and answers. We will be glad to guide you in learning.

Fill the following form to join us :
http://bit.ly/WazeGCCSlackInvite

See you
bobbyqat
bobbyqat
Send a message

Post by bobbyqat
Hi Yosaikann!

It would be nice if you could join our Slack which is a kind of forum where the GCC community shares questions, answers, tips, news. You can apply by filling the following form : http://bit.ly/WazeGCCSlackInvite

Do not hesitate to contact me or another local editor if you have any question.

See you

bobbyqat
bobbyqat
Send a message

Post by Bunor
Hi,

Nice to hear new wazers are coming. I used to edit, but now I don't have much time for it. I have seen Doha map has been really upgraded during last months, but there are still things to be done: landmarks, street names, etc.

Welcome to Qatar.
Bunor
Send a message

Post by CafeCarlos
Hi I am here still editing and updating as changes are made. I am locking some things at level three as the roads are getting converted back. Construction is fast in Qatar so the map does not always reflect the reality of the roads.
CafeCarlos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by CafeCarlos
Welcome all. Thanks for your contributions and not messing things up!
CafeCarlos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by chaoskp69
hello, i,m chaoskp69 thanks to god our waze community in qatr is expanding.keep it up guys :D :D :D :D :D :D :geek: :geek: :geek:
chaoskp69
Send a message