Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Introduce yourself

Post by moweez
Hi,
Here is the topic where you can read about your fellow Wazers in Bangladesh.

Let me start introducing myself: I'm an editor from the Netherlands that is helping several other countries to start. Currently, I'm mainly supporting India and since last month I'm new to support Bangladesh. Although I'm a rather experienced editor, I don't have local information. Therefore I especially welcome our Bangladesh fellows! Together we can make Waze a valuable navigation system FOR FREE in Bangladesh 8-) .

Wishing you all fun editing or just driving with Waze!
moweez
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

POSTER_ID:4565555

Send a message

Post by bdmafuz
Hello I am new from Bangladesh. I leave in Uttara area. Please if you are Bangladeshi introduce yourself here.
bdmafuz
Send a message

Post by JoSchoofs
Hi,
I'm Jo, the time i spend on Waze is mainly depending on the workload i have as European projectmanager in cabling an IT infrastructure works. There are periodes you will nearly notice me... Outside work and waze long distance walks is one of my hobby's.
Through waze you are in the possibility to explore other country's without even been there and met people from the other side of the world.
In Europe Waze works excellent and helps me to avoid time costly trafic jams!
Hope to talk to you soon!
JoSchoofs
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Lowiekse
Hello,

I am an editor from the Netherlands. Since the Netherlands already has a decent map, I want to help improve the maps in other places. I have no local knowledge of Bangladesch, but may still be able to help sufficiently.
Lowiekse
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by moweez
Welcome.
There are many roads that still need to be drawn and many errors from the import to be corrected. Please come to Slack for latest updates and discussions.
thank you,
Mo
moweez
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message