Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Brunei Editor

Post by PakcikSyah
Greeting to all Brunei editor.

Credit should be given to those who start to do basic Waze editing during the early period of Waze. Without their dedication, there will be no Waze user.

Most of Waze user in Brunei know that, Waze map is the country are not complete and still need serious edit. There are many inconsistent like the city name, road name, road type point and place.

I believe there are many local editor who want to give their contribution but dont know how and where to start. Who to guide them?

To answer the questions.
1. Local editor can always put their question in this forum. Definately there always someone who is willing to assist.
2. For those who want a more informal forum, they can always join the local facebook group at WazeBORNEO. Its a dedicated group for Borneo editor.
3. If local editor want a more personalise communication, I m always there to give help. Simply send me a private message (PM). I dont know how to send PM. Its simple. Just click HERE
4. Language problem? No problem. We can communicate in Malay or English. Or local language. What is important, we understand each other.

Later I will share some of the problem and how we can solve it. Its simple and easy.

Looking forward for more local participation.

Regards

MdSyah

p/s: to get in touch with me. check my profile for the link.
PakcikSyah
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:16951019

Send a message