Map editing

Post by MacriGonzalezdlC
Hi my name is Cristina, I'm from Guatemala and I tried to edit a part of the map so people can get to the destination the best way possible. I added a new entrance street for a new condo but it has been more than a month trying to make it possible and there wasn't any changes in the map, so I'm wondering if you can contact me to solve this please.

Beforehand thank you for reading me and I'lll be looking forward for your answer.

Have a nice weekend!
Cristina
(502) 41493355
MacriGonzalezdlC

POSTER_ID:17424094

Send a message

Post by dfw_gis
Hi Christina. While I can't help much with editing in Guatemala I would like to suggest posting your question for help in the Guatemala forum here - viewforum.php?f=205 as it may get a helpful response there. I'm sure someone can help get your new streets attached and routing shortly. Thank you for helping make the map better!
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by WallyGT06
@MacriGonzalezdlC Hello Cristina, if you mean the streets of the condominium Tanta Premier (link) on February 28, they corrected themselves and added what was missing. I am writing a private message to attend your requests in the same way that we recommend you follow us on fb.com/WazeGT

@dfw_gis thanks for the guidance and response

greetings
WallyGT06
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message