Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Driven area not appearing on WME

Post by SWSSArif
Dear All,
I have driven all around the external perimeter of my working site but when I sign into WME on my computer and checking Drives or Area, it's showing nothing. I have Paved new road using Map Issue Pave tool and it is showing in my mobile app as in blue color, but not appearing onto WME with same account on my compute can't find it. When I started driving, I open the Waze app, mobile data was on and Gps was enabled. please help
SWSSArif

POSTER_ID:17563276

Send a message

Post by cw1998
Hi, welcome to Waze!
There's currently a bit of a backlog with drives being processed. My drives have only been processed up to the 1st of May. So you may need to wait a couple of days for it to catch up. These waiting times are normal.
cw1998
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mizinamo
Longer drives often take longer to process than shorter ones -- so if you did the 1000km in one single drive, or two 500km drives, it may take longer for them to appear in the WME than shorter drives of, say, just 5km or 10km.
mizinamo
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by ReisKrakow
Hi there. To me it's happening almost the same thing. Let me explain. I've driven on Sunday almost 1000 km, and it doesn't show on my driven routes, that day. But the strange thing is that the drives on Saturday and Monday appear.
Weird.
ReisKrakow
Send a message

Post by Sr-Navi-Gator
There must be a bug currently. I have tried to Pave several times lately and it never uploads. I changed my SOP to stop whatever drive I was in and start a new drive when about to Pave. Even with “Longer drives often take longer to process than shorter ones..”.

I check the status.waze.com for the latest Tile updates. I have had short and long drives just before and after the Pave show up, but not the Pave. Sometimes the drive “shows up” so to speak, if you count a tab showing a drive with no data and no track.

If you want to hide a drive, use Pave. :D
Sr-Navi-Gator
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message