Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by DokJap091
^great guide kazmuth! i hope all those who edit the map would read this first. i sure wish i did before i made some edits.
anyway, there is an update on the map tiles today. i hope routing would be more reliable now.
sirs, in this part of the map: http://bit.ly/xanmG4 on the phone it still shows it as "Kawit" when in fact it is "Bacoor". i already changed all the properties of the streets to bacoor but on the phone it still says kawit. ano po ba ang dapat gawin?
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
kazmuth wrote: most likely that some, if not most of the streets, still have "Kawit" as the city instead of "Bacoor". That's how it is in my area in Pasig, some of the streets have "San Juan" and "Marikina" instead of "Pasig". Ang ginagawa ko, iniisa-isa ko yung streets tapos pinapalitan yung City.
i edited all the properties and made it bacoor even before this last update. pero kawit pa din. when i checked sa WME and clicked the city overlay, ayun nga lumalabas na part ng kawit yung area namin. i dont know how to adjust the city limits though.
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
wouldnt "speed" be based on the type of the road? at least ganun sa garmin eh, routing is based on the speed of the road.
dito kasi sa atin ang classifications ng mga highways are something like "national", "provincial" or "municipal" depende sa span ng kalsada. pero it doesnt necessarily follow na mas mabilis dun dumaan.
so there is a dilemma there.
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
nakita ko na ang salarin. the whole stretch of the cavitex was marked as belonging to Kawit. i already made the necessary changes. hopefully mapasama na sa next update
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
Freeways:
NLEX
SCTEX
SLEX
STAR
COASTAL ROAD-CAVITEX

Major:
MacArthur
Maharlika
National
EDSA
Roxas Blvd

Minor:
Aguinaldo highway
Tirona highway
Kennon Road
Gapan-Olongapo road
Cagayan Valley road
yung kalsada na naglilink sa pangasinan and zambales

Primary:

sa Luzon pa lang ito. wala pa yung visayas and mindanao
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
gusto ko din ng sticker!
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
help please...
need to unlock these white streets here:
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&l ... TTTTTTTTFT

thanks!
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
^naka-lock yun earlier. someone must have unlocked them na kaya i managed to edit them.
thanks!
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
bakit nagpuputol-putol yung mga editable areas? there are segments in SCTEX and kennon road na hindi covered ng editable area ko kahit dinaanan ko naman.
DokJap091
Send a message

Post by DokJap091
what the heck?? QUEZPN CITY?? i cant find the street kung san nagkaron ng typo.
DokJap091
Send a message