Add blocks and car park roads for SkyParc @ Dawson

Post by refraXion2506
Hello! Please help to add the blocks and car park roads for SkyParc@Dawson.

I tried editing it in the Map Editor but the main roads (Kay Siang Road and Dawson Road) require Level 3 access.

Thanks!

https://www.cdn.geomancy.net/forums/upl ... b7d8cb.jpg
refraXion2506

POSTER_ID:1468013

Send a message

Post by Guardian-SG
Hi refraXion2506,

Thank you for reaching out to us to add SkyParc@Dawson. If you would like to add the blocks and road, we can lower the locks to L1 for you to link the parking lot roads to the main roads. Would you like to try?

We are also more active in our Facebook Group (Waze Singapore Community Group) than in the forums. I invite you to join us in Facebook to connect with us and with other editors likes yourself. We look forward to seeing you there.
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Singapore Country Coordinator | Waze Philippines Country Manager | Team Asia Pacific
Join us in the Waze Singapore Facebook Group | Like the Waze Singapore Facebook Page
Join is in the Waze Philippines Facebook Group

Post by Guardian-SG
2 segments have been lowered to Level 1. Please let us know when you have completed the edits so that we can raise the locks again. Thanks!

Do not hesitate to get in touch with us in FB should you need help with the edits or require clarification. There are experienced editors ready to help guide and advise you.
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Singapore Country Coordinator | Waze Philippines Country Manager | Team Asia Pacific
Join us in the Waze Singapore Facebook Group | Like the Waze Singapore Facebook Page

Post by Guardian-SG
I have lowered the locks for all the Parking Lot segments.
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by refraXion2506
Sure! Please let me know once that is done and I will have a go at it :D
refraXion2506
Send a message

Post by refraXion2506
Thanks for your help!

Will also need this segment to be lowered as the other car park exit merges here.
refraXion2506
Send a message

Post by refraXion2506
To cut the back-and-forth, I have saved the edits but not joined it to Kay Siang Road :D Not sure how I can share the entire edit, but this is the ID of one of the road segments involved! 403709288

Thank you for your help!
refraXion2506
Send a message