Introduce Yourself

Post by Guardian-SG
Hello Wazers!

Tell us more about how you got to know about Waze and how Waze has helped you in your daily motoring. Feel free to share anything you want about yourself with us. :D

David
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:9062235

Send a message
Waze Singapore Country Coordinator | Waze Philippines Country Manager | Team Asia Pacific
Join us in the Waze Singapore Facebook Group | Like the Waze Singapore Facebook Page
Join is in the Waze Philippines Facebook Group

Post by ahNah69
Hi all.

I travel from SK to Jurong Island recently. Lucky for this Waze and I able to learn how to drive in PIE now.
ahNah69
Send a message

Post by Alchemist84
Hi, MK here. staying in AMK area and commuting to Alexandra road/Jurong area on a regular basis.
Would like to contribute more to map edits and SGWazr has managed to intro me to this forum as well as the FB group.
Alchemist84
Send a message

Post by benchong05
Hi all,

New to Waze App and travel from Toa Payoh to Benoi for work.

I have send in a request to join the FB so will like to contribute if I have the chance.
benchong05
Send a message

Post by blazingleaf
Hello!! are forums still active or is facebook more active? :mrgreen:
blazingleaf
Send a message

Post by Bunnyonapancake
Hello everyone!

I just started using Waze and realised a lot of Uber/Grab drivers having issues getting to my place. So I decided to take things into my own hands and start editing the maps!

I'm in Pasir Ris and have started editing Street 51! If there's anyone that can help approve some of the changes, that'll be great. :)

Just sent a Facebook group request too!
Bunnyonapancake
Send a message

Post by Bunnyonapancake
Guardian4ngel wrote:Hi Bunnyonapancake! Welcome to the Waze Singapore Team!

What changes are you looking to make?
Hey! Ah, there's been a road that didn't exist and Waze is routing through but I've got that sorted. Just needs for Waze to get that updated in a couple of days.

Another one is a road closure on the other end that is locked by a level 2 editor. Thus, having some issues on that one. Would love to go into more detail! :)

Thanks!
Bunnyonapancake
Send a message

Post by CelestienHo
Hi moderators and all,

Have been using this amazing app for a year or so.

I reside in Bukit Panjang and travel to Beach road and Paya Lebar areas mostly.

Decided to check map editing out so that other users won't to violate traffic rules at the turning in and out of my office building.
CelestienHo
Send a message

Post by DavidYewSG
Hi! I got to know Waze thru my malaysian contacts.
So far Waze navigation has been good, except with some hiccups.

Some questions if possible here.
1. Can the navigation consider road humps as slowness, so that we can avoid those road segments?
2. Can the navigation mix fast and short segments in order to reach the destination as fast as possible?
3. On the app itself, will it be possible to report a U-turn point on the road, then later to allow Waze and others to confirm the u-turn, which in turn will be considered by the navigation too?

David Yew
DavidYewSG
Send a message

Post by GentleSquall
Hi All,

New Waze Map Editor here. Live in Clementi Singapore. Just suggested some changes in the map. How do I get them approved?
GentleSquall
Send a message