Post by Guardian-SG
Hi everyone! So sorry for the late reply. If you guys have Facebook, we are more active in the Waze Singapore group. You'll probably get a response from the community sooner too. Join us there!

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Singapore Country Coordinator | Waze Philippines Country Manager | Team Asia Pacific
Join us in the Waze Singapore Facebook Group | Like the Waze Singapore Facebook Page
Join is in the Waze Philippines Facebook Group

Post by Guardian-SG
l288 wrote:Hi all, would like to contribute to editing the waze maps around my area.
Hi l288,

Perhaps you would like to introduce yourself and let us know where you reside and what area you may be referring to?

Thanks!
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Waze Singapore Country Coordinator | Waze Philippines Country Manager | Team Asia Pacific
Join us in the Waze Singapore Facebook Group | Like the Waze Singapore Facebook Page

Post by Guardian-SG
GentleSquall wrote:Hi All,

New Waze Map Editor here. Live in Clementi Singapore. Just suggested some changes in the map. How do I get them approved?
Hello!

Could we know where you suggested the changes you mentioned so that we can look into it?

If you have a facebook account, please do join us in the Waze Singapore FB group where we are more active. :)
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Guardian-SG
Welcome CelestienHo! Glad to have you on board. Do let us know if you have any questions regarding editing the area you mentioned.
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Guardian-SG
Hi Bunnyonapancake! Welcome to the Waze Singapore Team!

What changes are you looking to make?
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Guardian-SG
Alchemist84 wrote:Hi, MK here. staying in AMK area and commuting to Alexandra road/Jurong area on a regular basis.
Would like to contribute more to map edits and SGWazr has managed to intro me to this forum as well as the FB group.
Welcome MK!
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Guardian-SG
benchong05 wrote:Hi all,

New to Waze App and travel from Toa Payoh to Benoi for work.

I have send in a request to join the FB so will like to contribute if I have the chance.
Hello Benedict. Welcome to the Waze Singapore Community! We have also responded to your post in the Facebook group. There, you will also find a pinned announcement on how to get started with map editing! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.
Guardian-SG
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
Hi all

I'm a CM from France, and after a vacation, I'm editing the town.
If I'm not finished after 3 month I may ask to become AM.

Great place to live and nice Wazers (answering back to questions) ;)
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
Hello luisyun and welcome

Beside the wiki I only see the tchat (when there is someone :D ) that allows you to ask directly if you have a question or doubts.
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by JohnDoe75
Hi GentleSquall and welcome

Be patient, a nice editor will review them shortly ;)
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message