number of cars in a location

Post by maorsal
hi , is there a way that i could get the number of cars passed in a specific location by day /month in waze?
maorsal

POSTER_ID:17627298

Send a message

Post by dfw_gis
maorsal,

Without knowing the details of your project it sounds like it has something of a GIS backbone for doing site analysis. I would suggest perhaps looking the ESRI site for any data or feeds that can help you either with traffic counts from their demographic data or even live traffic data. While the Waze data is not available as jm6087 mentioned there are data sources out there that could be of service to your task. I hope this can help you with your project. Everyone here hopes you get an A+ :)
dfw_gis
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by jm6087
maorsal wrote:how about not a specific place ??
i went to build a system for school that take a city and show the user where he can open a new shop based on the number of cars passes there
Waze can't provide that information.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by maorsal
how about not a specific place ??
i went to build a system for school that take a city and show the user where he can open a new shop based on the number of cars passes there
maorsal
Send a message

Post by vince1612
AFAIK no, this information is not something that is currently available. Waze doesn't provide any way to select a specific location or street and to get stats about how many Wazers drove (through) there by day/week/month.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png