Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by Timbones
I think this is the area you mean - links: new editor / old editor

You need to disconnect Belmont Valley Rd from the highway, and then put the highway back to the shape it was. This really is easier to do in the new editor. I've unlocked some parts of Belmont Circular for you.

Here's a guide that might help: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Map_ ... _Editor%29

PS: I notice that there are some cross roads that aren't connected. It would be good if you could create junctions here. See Wiki for how to do it in new or old editor.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries

Post by troyrob
Trying to correct map errors around the Carenage area (around school street) but i can't join the roads to the western main road.

Can you unlock that area for me?

Cheers
troyrob
Send a message

Post by zipiontheway
Same here.

Paved over a mile, in Waze app (Android) roads are red with way arrows, they are complete all looks good, but in EDITOR (online web) nothing !?! And first pavement was done a week ago.
And "new miles" still show: 0

Server, app, what?
zipiontheway
Send a message

Post by zipiontheway
I am on world server, made that mistake the first log in an then never again. So that is OK.

On my phone i entered the search phrase ##@other in Navigate screen under Search, where i search for streets and so. Ist that the right place to enter the phrase!? It didn't find anything, just keeps searching for 10min., then app force stopped.

And after a week of paving STILL no roads in Map editor, today they have also disappeared in my phone Waze app!

So i guess, no paving for me this time? What is the solution?

Thanks
zipiontheway
Send a message

Post by zipiontheway
lakj100 wrote:On your phone are you seeing the all the roads that show up in the editor?
I see all roads, i see all paved in both programs, phone and online. Paved some more over the week, still no editing options on online map editor. Can't name them, cant define them, notthing :? :x

I'm giving up on PAVE function! :cry: And that is souch nice function :geek:

Here is perma of the area: https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=4&l ... TTTTTTTTFT
zipiontheway
Send a message