shirlig wrote:Hi guys,
We have just released a new major WME version. This version has been developed and tested for a long time and we'd like to thank our amazing beta testers for all their help and input.
1) Improved UI including full screen map display
2) Play mode for new editors (before logging in)
2) Alternate street names
3) New tab for house numbers (in the editing panel)
4) Cones and old ranks are now synced and displayed everywhere as follows:
old rank 0 = 1 cone
old rank1 = 2 cones (currently not in use)
old rank 2 = 3 cones
old rank 3 = 4 cones
old rank 4 = 5 cones
old rank 5 = 6 cones (currently not in use)
old rank 6 = STAFF
5) New "area managers" layer
6) Ability to drag layers
7) Segments directions marked with A and B
8) New keyboard shortcuts available
- highlight empty streets SHIFT+D
- Draw new gas station or parking lot P for parking G for gas station
See all keyboard shortcuts in the list ("Shift + ?")
9) Many bug fixes
I hope you guys will all enjoy these changes!
Please feel free to share your feedback...