Nordschleife

Moderators: top_gun_de, argus-cronos, Error79

Re: Nordschleife

Postby davipt » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:07 pm

argus-cronos wrote:Yeah of course, but Nürnburg Ring isn't really important for routing through gemany. And i fairly not believe that somebody will do the extra round in there.
In case of Bangkok we are at 99% cause only BKK has Tollroads in TH, but they don't care. So me neither.
If we really want to reach that 75 in Germany then we have to invent some roads except Ferrys of course.

Well, if Germany has 0 (or 1), then 75% is surely covered and the flag can be enabled.

About TH, it's weird that you didn't get the flag, it's almost zero effort on their side. Maybe now with the new hierarchy it's easier for the the global coordinator (maybe champ) to request it?
Bruno D. Rodrigues | Global Champ & Coordinator for Portugal | iPhone Beta
Forum PT | Wiki PT | Facebook PT | Twitter PT
davipt
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby argus-cronos » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I didn't requested this as a second time because i did a lot of research to identify te correct sections of toll and i was disappointed about their non interrest. If i have time i will do it again, but i have to scan all freeways again, cause i'm not up to date what happens in the last three months. As you may know i am, and i am CM there since years.

It's about the german community here to decide this, we are in a phase of reorganisation. If they're ready they will handle it.

Regards
Argus
argus-cronos
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby nhoffm » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 am

Die Nordschleife ist natürlich nicht die einzige Mautstraße in Deutschland. So gibt es z.B. auch den Herrentunnel in Lübeck. Aber auch der ist natürlich von einem tapferen Editor als "Toll Road" erfasst.
nhoffm

Previous

Return to Map-Editor (WME)