Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Level 2 or Higher Unlock Request South Korea, Yongsan

Post by WALKER3810
Hello,
This is my first post on the forum. I did read the instructions to make sure I was doing the right thing but please excuse me if I am missing something. My country doesn't have its own forum so I am posting here to get assistance with things I have changed or added to the map to help the community where I live at. I have added various places around United States Army Garrsion Yongsan to include updated gate numbers and other edits in and around the base. These include some road edits and pinpoint locations. I have been adding in other locations as well around Korea since I have been here collectively for 8 years which I am allowed to edit. Please let me know how I can get some of these edits approved so it will help others. Thanks.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Walker
WALKER3810

POSTER_ID:17384335

Send a message

Post by MichaelWalker8
Sorry I guess I didn't look good enough. I see there is a forum for Korea (head on table). Great first impression. I will post there instead.
MichaelWalker8
Send a message