Level 2 Approval Request

Post by ChengHui801
Hi, I have added a new location on waze map which called 大同肉骨茶Taynton Bak Kut Teh. But, the place need approval from waze map editor level 2 and above only can show on waze map. Anyone is waze map editor with level 2 and above? I need help from you and thanks very much if you willing to help me <3
ChengHui801

POSTER_ID:17478830

Send a message

Post by Audit610Ninja
I wanted to ask what would be the best way to get a location added to the Waze map. I physically went to the store and took pictures of the interior and exterior from different distances. Somehow I must have missed the city name. I don't have a high enough rank to add it. Any suggestions.
Creekstone Outdoor Living
3555 Rayford Rd. #60
Spring, TX 77386
Audit610Ninja
Send a message

Post by ChengHui801
Yes, it is <3
ChengHui801
Send a message

Post by ChengHui801
Ok, noted. Thanks for reminding and thanks for your reply. I will make change for it.
ChengHui801
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
ChengHui801 wrote:Hi, I have added a new location on waze map which called 大同肉骨茶Taynton Bak Kut Teh. But, the place need approval from waze map editor level 2 and above only can show on waze map. Anyone is waze map editor with level 2 and above? I need help from you and thanks very much if you willing to help me <3
Hi, is this in Malaysia?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Hi, I have moved your thread to Malaysia forum.

Please read Place Update Request for more info.

Thanks

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Audit610Ninja wrote:I wanted to ask what would be the best way to get a location added to the Waze map. I physically went to the store and took pictures of the interior and exterior from different distances. Somehow I must have missed the city name. I don't have a high enough rank to add it. Any suggestions.
Creekstone Outdoor Living
3555 Rayford Rd. #60
Spring, TX 77386
Hi, from your address location, you might want to check out Texas here.

The editors will be able to assist you there. Thanks
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message