Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Unlock or fix request - Portage/Lake Station, IN

Post by ndgeek
I'd like to be able to correct an issue with the ramp connecting the Indiana Toll Road to I-80/I-94. It is currently labeled as "freeway" instead of "ramp" which causes Waze to ignore it as a turn when routing (it routes via the ramp, but doesn't alert it as a turn). This appears to be an issue with two of the ramps between the two roads (see the list of segments above). The rest are coded correctly. Could someone either unlock this or correct the issue? Thanks!
ndgeek

POSTER_ID:1805684

Send a message
Last edited by ndgeek on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by GizmoGuy411
Everything is now unlocked in this area. Be sure to check for everything, including naming issues, geometery realignments, road types, road levels, and junction issues.

Good luck!
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by ndgeek
Thanks for the reply...I was looking for a permalink somewhere, but didn't see it down there...the small gray text on white is very hard to see! I should've just searched the page.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=4&lat ... 5,16713561

EDIT: I edited the initial post to add the link.
ndgeek
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
Segment IDs don't work for us. None of us are devs, so we can't search for them by IDs

Best way to ask for help is to highlight the segments in question, then click the permalink in the lower right. Copy that URL to your forum topic.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png