Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Unlock Request: Powder Springs, GA

Post by myoungga
On 7-Feb-2012 Jshambl inserted a 1way street segment on 4-lane Macland Rd between Gus Robinson and Wilkens Cir and LOCKED it. Now routes are all screwed up for this area. Is there a map moderator that can fix this please?
myoungga

POSTER_ID:5468493

Send a message

Post by jshambl
myoungga wrote:On 7-Feb-2012 Jshambl inserted a 1way street segment on 4-lane Macland Rd between Gus Robinson and Wilkens Cir and LOCKED it. Now routes are all screwed up for this area. Is there a map moderator that can fix this please?
Actually, in response to some URs, I went through and updated road direction and connectivity on several of the side streets in the area, including Wilkens Cir. That may be what posted my name on Macland, but I certainly did not "insert a one-way segment and lock it". Old locks can remain after an AM updates a segment.

My bad for missing that the Macland segments were set to one-way. I've fixed that now.

Next time, a PM might be in order before you call someone out publicly in the Forums without complete info.
jshambl
Send a message