Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.
Post by Transporter1983
I have contacted all three of the users who have locked roads in these segments and one replied telling me he couldn't unlock anything at this time because of a past user and because an investigation was going on for those areas I guess. Is this why you said your not doing any unlocking in southeast Michigan at this time?
Transporter1983
Send a message

Post by Transporter1983
Ok. That's what I had figured so ill leave this topic open so that when the administrators let you guys know the investigation of that user who is no longer part of waze and who has been banned is over, you guys can let me know and hopefully unlock those roads then. Thanks for the help guys. I do appreciate it a lot.
Transporter1983
Send a message

Post by Transporter1983
Hi guys, have you heard anything yet about being able to unlock all the roads in Michigan?
Transporter1983
Send a message

Post by Transporter1983
I'm just curious here as to what the other issues are that are being addressed and why will it take so long to get the roads unlocked again?
Transporter1983
Send a message

Post by Transporter1983
I never deviated from my original post. All I did was ask a few questions which is what the forum is for in the first place. Correct?
Transporter1983
Send a message

Post by Transporter1983
Oh Gotcha. Thanks again Gizmoguy411. Keep me updated as to when those roads get unlocked. I appreciate it alot. :-)
Transporter1983
Send a message