Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Unlock Request (level 5) Lisburn, Northern Ireland

Post by takerhandy
Hi,
I'd be grateful if someone would unlock the Pond Park Rd in Lisburn, from the junction with Derriaghy Rd, south to the roundabout with the Antrim Rd. It's all level 5 locked. I'm a level 3 editor. Lots of junctions are disconnected or wrong and I'd like to fix them. Let me know if you need any more info.
Thanks!

https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&l ... ,146321709
takerhandy

POSTER_ID:7621582

Send a message

Post by takerhandy
Thanks!
Yep I've been working my way around main roads that I know, and fixing the cul-de-sacs off them as I go. Just had to get that road sorted as at the top of it there's no right turn so Waze would've been giving bad directions!
takerhandy
Send a message

Post by Timbones
Unlocked! :)

I noticed there's a lot of streets around there without terminating nodes. This can cause (minor) problems for anyone attempting to navigate to or from these streets. You can add nodes to the end by creating a temporary road that connect to the end, and then remove it.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries