Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Rotary in Centerville, MA (Rte 149)

Post by Panther37
https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=7&lat ... TTTTTTTTFT

Some turn permissions missing on the rotary. I added two roads for correct navigation, please delete.
Panther37
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:995991

Send a message

harling
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/a/ad/W ... os-sig.png
Area Manager, Eastern MA & Southern NH. Country Manager, USA.

Post by harling
BTW, I find it a little amusing that "Service Rd" (which runs alongside the highway for several miles) is typed as a Primary Street and not as a...

wait for it...

Service Road. Hmmm... Fixing that now.
harling
Send a message

Post by harling
txemt wrote:I've seen mixed things about that. Some people label them as primary streets in the cities, but streets out in the country. I've found an issue where if you label it the same as the interstate or highway it services, the shields will go onto the service road instead of the actual interstate or highway.
As far as I can tell, the road is actually named "Service Rd", so it will not be labeled the same as the highway that it parallels.
harling
Send a message

Post by Panther37
harling wrote:
txemt wrote:I've seen mixed things about that. Some people label them as primary streets in the cities, but streets out in the country. I've found an issue where if you label it the same as the interstate or highway it services, the shields will go onto the service road instead of the actual interstate or highway.
As far as I can tell, the road is actually named "Service Rd", so it will not be labeled the same as the highway that it parallels.
The name of the road is "Service Rd." Every intersection has a sign with that name. I grew up on Cape Cod and I have driven on that road over 100 times. The rotary needs to stay, it was locked and all of the turn restrictions were not correct. The rotary looks correct now.
Panther37
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by txemt
I'm not quite sure what you want deleted. Do you want the roundabout deleted, the sections of road you added, deleted?
txemt
Send a message
Just wazeting my time to help you waze your route smoothly.

Post by txemt
harling wrote:I'm cleaning it up now.
Cool. He wasn't really clear on what he wanted.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
I've seen mixed things about that. Some people label them as primary streets in the cities, but streets out in the country. I've found an issue where if you label it the same as the interstate or highway it services, the shields will go onto the service road instead of the actual interstate or highway.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
Add "US-xx" or "I-xx" in front of that.......it's a whole new ball game. I've actually changed a lot of the service roads to say "Frontage Rd."
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
I wasn't saying not to use "Service Rd," I just know where I"m from, there's exits off the highways that say "Exit 5: Frontage Rd" so that's all. If the street signs say "Service Rd" then by all means, label them as such.
txemt
Send a message