Washington State Military & Coast Gaurd Base FC

Post by dude463
Please post any discussion on changing FC for military bases in Washington here. If State FC resources cover a military base that will be the basis of anything we do for that particular base. If a change is needed please discuss it here. State FC sources will likely not change anytime in the near future and FC may be outdated. If there's only a few roads on a base that you want to discuss using a single reply is fine, but if you'd like to discuss a large number of changes please post separate replies.

Please put the base you are talking about as the first line of the reply.
Please include a permalink to the segments we want to disucuss.
Please include why you want to change the FC, as well any pros and cons that you can see for making the change, including the obvious.
dude463

POSTER_ID:16983515

Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by dude463
[example] Forth Flagler - Flagler Rd
https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... s=74601251
Reason being there's a mH leading into the segment which just ends to LS. Maybe we should bump this to PS.
Pro: better routing to the barracks / sleeping quarters.
Con: doesn't really do a whole lot since it ends to PLRs at the next segment. Routing could prefer this over Marrowstone Point Dr for any end point that's not defined properly in Waze.
[/example]
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.