Primary Streets in PR

Post by PedroskiPR
I have noticed that all Primary Streets in Puerto Rico are set to level 3. Not even on Michigan they are set that high, and there are active editors. In Puerto Rico, there is a lack of editors, and of top of that, roads added on the map raid are higher than what the standards says on the Wiki of Puerto Rico. I have been assigned an AM there, and asking for R3 to R2 on many segments, and having to wait slows down a lot there when those should be at level 2. It should he nice if someone could have a saying on this matter. Thanks
PedroskiPR
Master Raider
Master Raider

POSTER_ID:17132259

Send a message

Post by ggrane
Hi. After the mapraid in august . It was the island locks level were done . I do not recall what the wiki had at that time or has now . But we had a big issue with new editors going wild and damaging the map. Splitting every road and leaving all turn and connections incorrect.
It was a big issue for the same reason that there Re only a few editors and does not get pickup quickly.

P.s. primary roads at level 3 is the standard in many places in the US.

With the new unlock forum . Unlocks should be better. I know it still takes time .

Gerry.
ggrane
Send a message

Post by PedroskiPR
I don't see how having Primary Streets to level 3 should be an exception here in Puerto Rico, new editors should be sanctioned if breaking things, such as lowered on level or even to R0. I do understand some people ruin Waze, but that's also accounted when editing is for anyone. Whatever works fine, but I am way too far from having 25ks to just say you'll get there. Anyway, you guys decide what is best. Ill request unlocks...
PedroskiPR
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by PedroskiPR
Job got done by Regional Coordinator NNOTE.
PedroskiPR
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message