Are you an Area Manager/editor in Puerto Rico?

Post by cotero2002
The AM layer in WME is showing many AM areas owners but most of them are not listed in the Puerto Rico G+ editor/AM list form created with the purpose of knowing who you are and from where, as requested by our RC.

If you are actively editing and/or have an AM area in Puerto Rico please fill your information in the following form: Puerto Rico editors form or visit the Puerto Rico Waze page in G+

Regards
cotero2002
State Manager
State Manager

POSTER_ID:16934377

Send a message
C. Otero (cotero2002)
Puerto Rico & USVI State Manager / ATR PNH Moderator
Read Wazeopedia Puerto Rico, Best Practices and Edits to Avoid.

https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... s_2023.png

Post by Nimbus-
PedroskiPR wrote:Most of AM are from the MapRaid, I believe the active ones are all in the GHO, like uplinkpr, n3pen, x556, myself and ggrane. Others I do not, but their AM doesn't expire for some reason. Perhaps they come and only edit once every 3 months to keep it.
I don't think their AM areas automatically disappear. A request would more than likely have to be put in, to the RC, for that.
Nimbus-
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by PedroskiPR
Most of AM are from the MapRaid, I believe the active ones are all in the GHO, like uplinkpr, n3pen, x556, myself and ggrane. Others I do not, but their AM doesn't expire for some reason. Perhaps they come and only edit once every 3 months to keep it.
PedroskiPR
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by PedroskiPR
Nimbus- wrote:
PedroskiPR wrote:Most of AM are from the MapRaid, I believe the active ones are all in the GHO, like uplinkpr, n3pen, x556, myself and ggrane. Others I do not, but their AM doesn't expire for some reason. Perhaps they come and only edit once every 3 months to keep it.
I don't think their AM areas automatically disappear. A request would more than likely have to be put in, to the RC, for that.
That's correct :D
PedroskiPR
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message